The Tuckernuck Land Trust preserves land and promotes stewardship and education in order to conserve Tuckernuck Island's rare natural communities and unique coastal ecology.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Preserving Tuckernuck Island's natural areas, historic and rural landscape, and coastal ecology;
- Monitoring and maintaining the health, integrity, and diversity of important species, natural communities, and ecological processes;
- Providing outreach through information, education, and service;
- Cultivating a conservation-minded donor base; and
- Developing partnerships with other environmental organizations.